Goodbye to bank cards. How to use O2 Charge to Mobile
Charge to Mobile is a mobile payment technology that allows you to make purchases that go directly onto your monthly mobile bill or are deducted from your available credit. Compatible with the iPhone, Android and Microsoft models. The technology can be used in the Apple app store, Microsoft or Google Play. Allowing you to pay Apple Music or Spotify subscriptions, buy PS4 or PS3 content, Facebook Games or Apps or purchase books, movies and more.
The service is safe to use and only works with trusted sellers that meet industry standards. The technology also means you do not need to share or remember any bank details, as the purchases are billed directly to your Pay monthly bill or Pay As You Go credit.
Getting set up:
- Go to the App Store.
- Select Account
- Tap ‘Apple ID’ and sign in.
- Go to ‘Payment Information’.
- Select ‘Mobile Phone’.
- Tap ‘Use This Mobile Number’.
- Choose what you want to buy on Google Play and go to buy.
- Go to the ‘Payment Methods’ window. It should appear automatically. If not, go back to the window with the ‘Buy’ button and open the dropdown menu by tapping the arrow next to the price.
- Choose ‘Use O2 Billing’, follow the steps and then enter your details and save as your payment method.
- Go to the Microsoft Store
- Select the content you want to buy.
- Select “Mobile Phone” and “O2” as your payment method.
- Enter your phone number, and the verification code when prompted.
If you need any help getting set up with O2 Charge to Mobile, please do not hesitate to contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01252 854352. We are always more than happy to help!