We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to become part of our telecoms support team. The ideal candidate will be interested in technology and be able to deliver a first class customer experience.
You must be willing and able to learn a wide range of skills. We will provide additional training through a variety of methods; online, on the job or classroom based.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with & supporting the sales team
- Technical Support – handset and network related
- Order Processing
- Customer Service and Support
- General administrative duties
- Liaising with existing clients
- Handling existing customer enquiries via phone and email
Our character expectations for the successful candidate are as follows:
- Professional in their attitude
- Keen on career progression
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Computer literate
- Able to demonstrate good initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious attitude
- Well presented
- An excellent attendance record
- Interest in Technology
- A good team player
- Outgoing individual
- Good standard of English and Mathematics
Working week: Monday-Thursday: 9:00am – 5:30pm. Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Contact: send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01252 854352.