Thanks to bigger and better data capabilities, businesses can take advantage of VoIP aka the “Voice Over Internet Protocol”. This flexible phone system allows you to make calls over your internet connection.
What are the key benefits of VoIP?
Moving to VoIP has the potential to cut your costs, with only a single network needed to carry both your voice and data. Not only will you save on storage space and the equipment costs that come with a traditional phone system, you’ll also be able to take advantage of inexpensive international calls and long distance calls.
Scale up or down easily
With VoIP, you can add a line as soon as you add a new employee, and when an employee leaves, you can easily reassign or remove the line. Ensuring you always have the right number of phone lines for your needs.
Incoming phone calls are automatically routed to your VOIP phone where-ever you plug it into the network. Take your VoIP phone on your next business trip or work from home. All you need is a good quality internet connection and you can work from anywhere.
Multiple geographic numbers
VoIP allows you choose ANY geographical number, irrelevant of where you’re actually located. Offering numerous benefits – whether you wish to move your office, give the impression of a more prestigious address or advertise in different local areas.
All of the traditional call system features you expect are available in hosted VoIP systems, including call hold, call transfer, call hunt, conference calling, find me / follow me, and auto-attendant phone menus. You’ll also be able to take advantage of voicemails sent to your email.
Free support throughout
As a CMM customer, you’ll receive free support throughout your entire contract, as well as your own dedicated account manager that will offer your business personalised guidance and advice – so you can say goodbye to call-centre style support.
We can show you how life with CMM is better on your Office Communications…
- No Value, your phone system will be just a billing partnership with irregular rate reviews, once a year at best.
- No strategy or planning to integrate your phone system with your other business tools
- No best fit advice for your business on what type of phone system will work best and offer the best value – VoIP or fixed line for example, we can advise on the benefits
- Best advice provider with proactive rate review for your office phone system and with 30 day contract terms we have to get it right, for you, and provide value every month
- Account manager that understands your business, provides the best system with the future in mind, and will advise on integrating phones with your other systems
- Bespoke tariffs and solutions, built to your calling profile across all systems, fixed line or VoIP
How you can’t live without us…
Callmaster Mobile have many other services on offer to keep your business talking, take a look at our products and services below; we will have a one stop strategy to boost communication and productivity.