Smartwatches compatible with iPhone
1) Pebble Watch
- Up to 7 days of battery life with just one charge.
- Notifications at a glance.
- Water resistant up to 50 metres.
- Fitness tracking.
- Thousands of apps and watchfaces for you to choose from.
The Pebble and Pebble Steel is compatible with the iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6 and 6 Plus running iOS 7 or higher. Prices range from £99 (Pebble watch) to £179 (Pebble Steel).
2) Apple iWatch – available 24.04.2015
- Nine default Apple Watch faces: of which most are highly customisable, from colours and design elements to functionality.
- ‘Digital crown’ control: for zooming, scrolling and navigation to the home-screen without any obstruction of view.
- Personalised notifications: from current traffic conditions to when your next meeting is.
- Apps for: reading email, summoning Siri, receiving calls and tracking fitness goals.
The Apple iWatch is iOS 8.2 friendly and compatible with the iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6 and 6 Plus. Available on April the 24th 2015, with prices ranging from £299 (iWatch Sport) to £13,500 (iWatch Edition).
3) Martian Watches
- Notifications for texts, twitter mentions and more with a vibration, light flash and scrolling readout.
- Access “Siri” voice command functions to place calls, send, respond and listen to SMS messages, set iCalendar notifications, control music and more.
- Caller ID alerts.
- “Find phone” and “Find watch” feature to locate lost devices misplaced within Bluetooth range.
- Camera mode allows you to trigger your iPhone’s camera shutter from your Martian watch.
The Martian Watches are compatible with the iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6 and 6 Plus. Prices range from $129 (£86.61) to $299 (£200.74).